Everything happens for a reason!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Circus, gymnastics awards, Bronx Zoo & Fun

Just for fun! Maddie and Jack (now 6 months!)

Jack and I with a circus clown! Jack enjoyed his first circus!

Maddie and a peacock at the Bronx Zoo

Maddie loved the circus - look at the elephants behind her

Getting her gymnastics medal - so proud!
Wow! We have been busy...how do Mom's do all this and work too? (Oh yeah and clean the house and grocery shop and have "me" time! LOL!) So we went to the Bronx Zoo...Maddie loved the Polar Bear the best. He was walking by the door and waiting to be fed - this was all she talked about for days. We also went to the Kelly Miller Circus - just a small circus under a Big Tent. Totally worth it! During the show Maddie says to us - "I want to live here!" Hopefully Maddie won't run away with them when she is older...Saturday was our last gymnastics class for the year. Maddie has learned so much each Saturday morning and has loved every minute of it! Unbelievable that Jack can start next year too! So Jack is 6 months old now...rolling everywhere, laughing, singing, and LOUD! I guess to be heard?! He loves watching Maddie and wants to be with her always. Jack wakes up with a smile - I love that! Still not sleeping so well at night and still doesn't like the car - but I can deal with these things. Jack is loving the baby food I've been making him - and I feel like the greatest Mom ever for doing it. I'm staying home next year too (school politics and no daycare have given me no choice!) Thrilled to have this special time with my little ones....and coming up with some new ideas!
I'm one lucky Mama...




No comments:

Post a Comment